Difficulty in Relationships?
Stop the fighting at home or at work!
How do you create satisfying relationships? Discover your individual answer in a one-on-one or group coaching session
Call 303-428-0968 to SCHEDULE A free DISCOVERY SESSION with Suzann Robins
- Author of Exploring Intimacy: Cultivating Healthy Relationships through Insight and Intuition.
- Outstanding relationship coach
- Offering practical solutions to personal issues using Integration of body/mind/spirit and emotional techniques that are easy to learn and apply in everyday situations.
IIn2-Me-See and Personality Dynamic group programs available by phone, Skype (srobins3) or in person offering:
- Tele-seminars to build powerful, successful teams with co-workers
- Interactive keynotes, breakout sessions, retreats and workshops
- Presentations specifically designed for your group
- Workshops to cultivate healthy connections with family and friends, as well as lovers
I come from a family that fought a lot — German Dad and Italian Mom were always going at it, yelling so loud the neighbors could hear. I grew up with four sisters and one brother (the youngest). We were often afraid, just from the loud voices, luckily their fighting never got worse than a shouting match. I was powerless as a child to do anything to make it stop. As a teenager I began to look for ways to get out, my father did not believe girl’s needed a college education, nor were we allowed much freedom. I did not marry until I was 21. My husband came from a quiet Polish family that seldom raised their voices for any reason at all. Soon I was able to keep mine at a comfortable level through the practice of meditation and yoga. I learned:
- We all have an inner guidance system to help keep the anger at bay.
- How to remove negative attitudes that block the process of gaining peace and joy.
- Greater happiness can be yours even during times of economic stress.
- Change your attitude and watch the people around you change.
Release blocks to healthy relationships
Simple mental exercises, practiced on a regular basis, can bring balanced clarity and harmony. They are as easy as brushing your teeth or taking a shower, but need to be done as often. When the body and mind are in alignment, we have the energy to cope with outside forces that tend throw us off balance. Gain peace of mind as well as a healthier outlook.
Once we feel secure and build trust in our relationships, we are more creative on all levels. This combination of security and creativity leads to feeling powerful.
When we are empowered, we are able to give and receive more LOVE. As we communicate our love, we can visualize new possibilities for future endeavors, and experience greater connection to the whole.
Discover more about my unique technique in these short video presentations